Narwhals Narwhals

PEOPLE

some people just need to realize that a lot of the things by TheWeebl are catchy awesome looping songs and is it that hard to realize that its repeating!?!?!

Awesome

10/10

5/5

Bye-Bye, Bulby Bye-Bye, Bulby

Needs work

I agree with johnboy92 that it was not good cuz i had no fucking idea on why he let him go. Try making it make some sense and a bit longer. And don't get pissed off at a review just because it was bad, cuz if he said the same thing and gave you a 10/10 and a 5/5 you wouldn't be pissed off at him.

JoyPig1990 responds:

Does it need a back story to be a good flash movie? Some, actually most, of the greatest flash movies I've seen here on Newgrounds make absolutely no sense at all.

SUITS SUITS

strange

I liked the message that was sent through this movie, it rely meant something to me. But to the reply to Brendonians post i would like to say that not all 12 year olds are stupid...

OrigamiNugget responds:

I wasn't implying that ALL 12 year olds are stupid. I was just implying there is a fair handful of young kids on this site that do not want a message, they want random violence. and it shows in my other cartoons, i feel they are not as good, but for the most part the violent ones have higher ratings than this. Also i was a little pissed when i wrote that, in my defense. ;) I still feel that without the poem it would have been blammed though.

Dodge Dodge

not too bad

this game wasent that bad but it would be much better if there was some music and upgrades and such

.:The Goopers:>

Ultimate South Park Quiz Ultimate South Park Quiz

lools

i got every answer correct fun times :)

Dress Up a ROCK!! Dress Up a ROCK!!

CRAP!

This game was horrible. Only a few selections of things to pick from for a dress up game. Next time you try to make a game like this put more detail into it and more options.

1..

0/5

Heil responds:

da goopers are in town

I Kissed a Girl[Viz House Mix] I Kissed a Girl[Viz House Mix]

the words did not mix

The words did not fit at all with this remix thing it would be good if u could fix it :(
I think this could be great if you made it fit correctly. I think u should def continue this as it could be something very good.

DJ-VIZ responds:

thanks for the rev

After my life After my life

its missings somthing...

i don't knot but i feel it is missing something important. This also sounds a lot like a loop not a song i think if u figure out what is missing and turn this into a loop it could be put into a flash animation :)

8!

4/5

Jonathan1989 responds:

**Moments of Inspiration** **Moments of Inspiration**

i think of...

When i hear this song i think of an explorer on the high seas discovering new and interesting things :)

5/5

10!!!

KTRECORDS responds:

Great idea! The song would be really good for that. Thx for sharing!

-Jason